Preparation time: 10 minutes
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
2 cups Mediterranea Seawater
5 cups tap water
4 ears of corn (with husks)
- Combine all ingredients and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Drain corn with husks still on them, then place them on the grill on medium low heat and turn them every 2 minutes until the husks are slightly charred all the way around each ear of corn.
- Take them off grill and wrap in foil for 2-3 minutes.
- Discard husks and serve with butter.
- If desired you can quickly put corn back on grill to slightly char the corn kernels after you have removed the husks.